Each year, millions of Americans are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. If you or a loved one were injured you may have a legal claim for damages. These damages include your medical bills, lost wages, loss of earning capacity (future lost wages) and pain and suffering. In order to protect your rights and to make sure you receive all damages to which you are entitled, it is critical that you speak with a personal injury attorney immediately.
At Mellowitz & Hanefeld we will talk with you about your case free of charge. We do not get paid unless you get paid with a recovery. Personal injury cases are all that we handle and you will get to speak with an attorney about your case, rather than a paralegal or case screener.
You have nothing to lose by calling or emailing us today. There is no obligation and you will gain the peace of mind of knowing that you consulted with an experienced personal injury attorney. We look forward to discussing your case with you.
We handle a broad array of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicles
- Construction-site Injuries
- Premises liability, slips, trips and falls
- Wrongful death
- Insurance bad faith and breach of contract
The damages involved in our cases have included:
- Physical injuries including:
Neck and back
Hand and wrist
Hip and leg
Foot and ankle
Complex neurological and orthopedic injuries
Increased risk of cancer
- Medical bills (past and future)
- Wage losses (past and future)
- Impairment of earning capacity
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of ability to function
- Physical pain (past and future)
- Mental suffering (past and future)
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of the affection and services of a spouse.